Full program description
RECENT KREC CASES
CE: 4 Law Hours
PLE: 2 Risk Management, 2 Agency
The Recent KREC Cases video course covers real Kentucky license law violations, which includes the case, the resolution and the lesson learned. The objective of this course is to learn and understand the most common causes of complaints against licensees before the Kentucky Real Estate Commission and the Kentucky Circuit Courts, as well as to provide practical steps to avoid this litigation exposure.
KREC LICENSE COMPLIANCE
CE: 3 Law
PLE: 3 Commission Compliance Course
In the KREC License Compliance video course licensees will learn rules they must comply with when it comes to renewals, changes in licensing, continuing education requirements, agency disclosure, license law violations, as well as practices required in Kentucky for advertising and handling of funds. This video course includes scenarios that agents are likely to encounter in their careers.
Video Demo Available Soon!
- Access: Access to the courses is available for one (1) year from the date of enrollment and accessible 24/7. You may review and retake any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. Online courses are tracked by the online learning platform. Course work and seat time is recorded and timestamped in the system. You may log in/out of the online course at any time. Your work will be saved each time.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete all course work, course affidavit, evaluation as well as take and pass a final exam in each course.
- Final Exam: The final exams are taken once all coursework is completed in each course. A score of 75% or greater is required to pass. A total of three attemps is allowed per Kentucky law. The exam consists of 20 multiple-choice questions.
- Certificate: Completion certificates will be emailed within 10 business days of completion to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To review our Policies & Procedures, click here.
- Course Instructor: You have a course instructor available to you while you are enrolled. The instructor's information is provided within the course.
- Technical Support: Technical Support information is provided within the course.
- KRI Support: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for issues accessing your course or for any other questions about the process.
Please Note: Per Kentucky law, students are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of coursework per day. It's the students' responsibility to track their hours. Please contact KRI with any questions.