The Gold Study Package
Time limit: 365 days
Full program description
CREDIT: 96 Hours
The Gold Study Package includes all 96 hours of pre-licensing education required in Kentucky. The online courses included in this package:
PART A: Modern Real Estate Practices (60 Hours Online)
This portion of the program is 60 credit hours and covers general real estate principles and foundational concepts. This course covers Home Ownership Concepts, Agency, Brokerage, Listing Agreements, Buyer Representation, Real Estate Liens, Financing Practices, Lease Arrangements, Appraisals, Land Use Issues, Environmental Issues, Investments, ANSI, Law of Contracts and more topics associated with the practice of real estate. Study tools, which include practice exams are included in this part of the course.
PART B: Kentucky License Law (36 Hours Online)This portion of the program covers Kentucky specific license laws, regulations, and statutes. This course covers Kentucky Real Estate Commission Rules, Ethics, Disciplinary Actions/Complaints, Disclosures, RESPA, Agency, and Duties to Clients, Fair Housing, Contracts & Offers, Advertising & Marketing, Loans & Taxes and other topics associated with practicing real estate in Kentucky.
Modern Real Estate Practice Textbook and Study Guide (Shipping included)
Modern Real Estate Practice has trained more than 3 million professionals since 1959. Updated to reflect current legislation and market information, and to include the newest forms and web resources, this text and its ancillary products will provide you with the best foundation possible to launch your real estate career. Each unit includes an overview of contents that highlights the topic and explains how it relates real estate law, regulations, and principles to the practice of real estate.
Kentucky REALTOR® Institute License Law Manual (Shipping included)
The Kentucky Real Estate Law Manual is a softbound book that covers current Kentucky Statutes, Occupations and Professions Title 26 Chapter 324 and 324B, as well as the Kentucky Regulations Title 201 Chapter 11.
The online courses can be taken on a computer or mobile App.
Video Demo Available Soon!
- Shipping: The textbooks will be shipped via USPS within 5-7 business days. We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please note that the materials are only supplemental; you can start the online courses immediately.
- Access: Access to the courses is available for one (1) year from the date of purchase. You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. Online courses are tracked by the online learning platform. Course work, seat time, etc. is recorded in the system. You may log in/out of the online course at any time. Your work will be saved each time.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete Part A, Part B, the course project, the course affidavit, as well as to take and pass the proctored final exam.
- Final Exam: The proctored final exam is taken once both Part A, Part B, and the course project is completed. The final exam is a blend of both Part A and B. A score of 75% or greater is required to pass. A total of three attemps is allowed per Kentucky law with 4 day waiting periods. The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Certificate: A completion certificate is available upon completion inside the course.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 30 days, you will receive a refund of 50% of registration fees paid at that time and will have to pay the full amount to re-register for the course. The refund will only be available if you did not complete more than 1/2 the course. Beyond 30 days, no refund is available. Re-entry into the program would require registering for the courses at full price. To review our Policies & Procedures, click here.
- Course Instructor: You have a course instructor available to you while you are enrolled. The instructor's information is provided within the course.
- Technical Support: Technical Support information is provided within the course.
- KRI Support: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for issues accessing your course or for any other questions about the process.
Please Note: A criminal conviction may prevent an applicant from qualifying for licensure under KRS 324.045. Per Kentucky law, students are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of Pre-Licensing coursework per day. It's the students' responsibility to track their hours. Please contact KRI with any questions.