Kentucky CORE Course
Time limit: 365 days
Full course description
CREDIT: CE: 6 Law
Kentucky requires a state-specific continuing education course which is the Kentucky Core Course. This course must be completed by all active licensees subject to continuing education once every four (4) years. No other continuing education course will substitute for the Kentucky Core Course. The Core Course will satisfy the continuing education requirements for licensees in the year that it is taken.
Licensees will learn the current rules and regulations they must comply with when it comes to renewals, changes in licensing, continuing education requirements, agency disclosure, license law violations, as well as practices required in Kentucky for advertising and handling of funds. The course includes a few videos and scenarios that agents are likely to encounter in their career.
Video Demo Available Soon!
- Access: Access to the course is available for one (1) year from the date of enrollment and accessible 24/7. You may review and retake any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. Online courses are tracked by the online learning platform. Course work and seat time is recorded and timestamped in the system. You may log in/out of the online course at any time. Your work will be saved each time.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete all course work, course affidavit, evaluation as well as take and pass a final exam.
- Final Exam: The final exam is taken once all coursework is completed. A score of 75% or greater is required to pass. A total of three attemps is allowed per Kentucky law. The exam consists of 30 multiple-choice questions.
- Certificate: A completion certificate will be emailed within 10 business days of completion to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To review our Policies & Procedures, click here.
- Course Instructor: You have a course instructor available to you while you are enrolled. The instructor's information is provided within the course.
- Technical Support: Technical Support information is provided within the course.
- KRI Support: Please email email@example.com for issues accessing your course or for any other questions about the process.
Please Note: Per Kentucky law, students are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of coursework per day. It's the students' responsibility to track their hours. Please contact KRI with any questions.