Essentials of Real Estate Investment Course
Time limit: 365 days
Full course description
CREDIT: 48 Broker Hours
This program is 48 credit hours and is approved by the KREC for applicants working towards their broker's license. This comprehensive course offers in-depth and easy-to-understand coverage of the real estate finance industry. It combines solid concepts of real estate finance, but it also gives you a solid foundation for a career in real estate.
This comprehensive course uses an effective blend of theory and practice, helping students navigate potential investment opportunities in the real estate market. This course explores investment trends, tax laws, regulations, and market conditions.
This course requires a final exam that is proctored per Kentucky law. The proctored final exam is taken with KRI's online proctoring service which is ondemend and available 24/7.
Video Demo Available Soon!
- Shipping: The Essentials of Real Estate Investment textbook and KRI Law Manual is not included with this course as they are included if you purchase the package.
- Access: Access to the course is available for one (1) year from the date of enrollment and accessible 24/7. You may review and retake any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. Online courses are tracked by the online learning platform. Course work and seat time is recorded and timestamped in the system. You may log in/out of the online course at any time. Your work will be saved each time.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete all course work, course affidavit, evaluation as well as take and pass a proctored final exam.
- Final Exam: The proctored final exam is taken once all coursework is completed. A score of 75% or greater is required to pass. A total of three attemps is allowed per Kentucky law. The exam consists of 75 multiple-choice questions.
- Certificate: A completion certificate will be emailed within 10 business days of completion to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a partial refund. At that time, 75% of total registration fees paid will be refunded, only if no more than ½ the course was completed. Beyond 7 days, no refund is available. You are not required to mail back the KRI Law Manual, but shipping will be deducted as well. Re-entry into the program would require registering for the courses at full price. To review our Policies & Procedures, click here.
- Course Instructor: You have a course instructor available to you while you are enrolled. The instructor's information is provided within the course.
- Technical Support: Technical Support information is provided within the course.
- KRI Support: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for issues accessing your course or for any other questions about the process.
Please Note: A criminal conviction may prevent an applicant from qualifying for licensure under KRS 324.045. Per Kentucky law, students are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of coursework per day. It's the students' responsibility to track their hours. Please contact KRI with any questions.