Full course description
CE: 8 hours (3 law)
PLE: 3 Technology & Data Security, 2 Risk Management, 1 Disclosure, 2 Electives
GRI Electives: 8 Hours
The Real Estate Safety and Beyond Program covers how to protect your money, your family, your business, and even your life from the dark web, identity theft, cyber scams, physical threats, and data theft to create a safer tomorrow.
For Real Estate Safety and Beyond Day 1, you will complete modules one, two, and three which cover information security, identity theft, and cybercrime. Real Estate Safety and Beyond Day 2 is the second course where you will be continuing on to modules four, five, and six. In those modules, you will be learning about personal security, real estate security, and social media security.
Video Demo Available Soon!
- Access: Access to the course is available for one (1) year from the date of enrollment and accessible 24/7. You may review and retake any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. Online courses are tracked by the online learning platform. Course work and seat time is recorded and timestamped in the system. You may log in/out of the online course at any time. Your work will be saved each time.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete all course work, course affidavit, evaluation as well as take and pass a final exam.
- Final Exam: The final exam is taken once all coursework is completed. A score of 75% or greater is required to pass. A total of three attemps is allowed per Kentucky law. The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions.
- Certificate: A completion certificate will be emailed within 10 business days of completion to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To review our Policies & Procedures, click here.
- Course Instructor: You have a course instructor available to you while you are enrolled. The instructor's information is provided within the course.
- Technical Support: Technical Support information is provided within the course.
- KRI Support: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for issues accessing your course or for any other questions about the process.
Please Note: Per Kentucky law, students are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of coursework per day. It's the students' responsibility to track their hours. Please contact KRI with any questions.